Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Por favor, SHUT UP!

Hackneyed- without freshness or appeal because of overuse.

The Walking Dictionary's Definition of the Day Award goes to: foreign languages!

So, here I am, sitting in the French room of my middle school, and I was thinking that this must be the center of foreign languages here at GMS. After all, the people around me are constantly exercising their knowledge, little that they might have, of foreign languages. Then, it hit me- the room is not necessarily the center of foreign languages; the people in it are just being extremely annoying by OVERUSING EVERY SINGLE BIT OF FRENCH, SPANISH, AND GERMAN THEY CAN THINK OF.

Honestly! They think they are so cool because they know a curse word in German or how to say "I like bananas." in Spanish. Idiots. I feel bad for the people who actually speak these languages as their native tongue; their culture is being brutally murdered by us insolent Americans.

Oh, dear... this doesn't feel random enough. What shall I do? Hmm...

Random Thought: You know what's creepy? Cameras in school. They freak me out. There is one staring at me right now. I bet there's a secret control room somewhere in the center of this school, and there are probably these fat security guards watching us, eating doughnuts... how stereotypical of me. Maybe the fat guards are attempting to speak another language. They are probably failing miserably. In fact, they are probably amusing themselves so much with their bad foreign skills that they do not notice that there is a robbery going on in the lunchroom, and the lunch ladies are screaming in terror, but no one will ever know because of the idiotic over usage of badly spoken foreign languages.

The Great Blogzini predicts: For your next haircut, you shall go to Wal-Mart, buy some electric scissors, and accidentally shear off all of your hair. I suggest a Hannah Montana wig.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry about the hackneyed-ing of the languages. I'm just doing it to annoy Jackson. And I think I know how to say one cuss word in German...anyways. The cameras creep me out too. And I think that there are some fat security guards eating donuts while attempting to speak a foreign language.

    ReplyDelete