Monday, January 12, 2009

Jammin'!

Bobbing- to move quickly down and up.

The Walking Dictionary's Definition of the Day Award
goes to: my very own head!


Yes, that is right; my head feels incredibly honored right now. And who wouldn't, winning such a prestigious award as this one? But before I get going on my random ranting, I would greatly enjoy pulling your attention to the bottom of the sidebar to the right of this post. You will see that there is now a visitor counter thing there! I have FINALLY figured out how to work it into my HTML, and for someone like me who knows absolutely nothing about computers, that is an amazing concept to grasp. Anyway, refresh a bunch so my blog looks impressive to other people. My other friends with blogs will probably be somewhat annoyed, considering I got the idea from them, but hey- imitation is the most sincere form of flattery, no? (Though I frankly have always hated that expression. Moving on.)

So, why is my head bobbing? I am listening to my iPod, of course! Yes, yes, I have already blogged about the wonders of the Shuffle button on the music-playing contraptions, so I can't really rant more about iPods... I don't honestly know why I decided to blog about this. My head was just going up and down, up and down, up and down, in a very calming way, and I couldn't focus on anything except the music. Which is probably a bad thing when I should be working on my Social Studies homework...

AAAAAAH ZAC EFRON!!!! WHY ARE YOU ON MY IPOD?!?!?!?!

Oh, this song is sort of catchy....I must banish it before High School Musical 2 gets stuck in my head...

Oh, sooooo much better. The Killers solve everything. Quite like duct tape.

Hmmm, what to talk about... arg I need to think of something before I start typing lyr-

"Are we human?
Or are we dancer?
My sign is vital.
My hands are cold.
And I'm on my knees,
looking for the answer.
Are we human?
Or are we dancer?"

-ics. Urg. Oh well. The Killers are over. Now it is playing "Drops of Jupiter" by Train. I need to stop blogging before I type the lyrics to all 802 songs on my tiny portable music player.

This post's fortune: You will surpri
se yourself by transforming into a finger puppet overnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment