Friday, January 9, 2009

More Polls!

Skills- Proficiency, facility, or dexterity that is acquired or developed through training or experience.

The Walking Dictionary's Definition of the Day Award goes to: rock bands!!!!!!!

OK, beware, readers, because this blog is going to be on fire. Probably because of the dizzying adrenaline rush I am on right now. Here's why:

Clearly, I chose rock bands as the definition of skills because they are the most amazing music-creating sensations in this world. If you don't like rock, then.... well I suggest not telling ME that, because I am a HUGE rock fan. And my favorite band of all? THE KILLERS!!!!! I mean, I liked them anyway, but I am obsessed with thier newest cd, Day and Age.

But my friend, who shall go by the generic name of Susie, is a huge Goo Goo Dolls fan. And we got into this huge debate this morning over who is better, the Killers or the Goo Goo Dolls. When it became clear that yelling to each other about it would determine nothing, we went around in the spare five minutes we had before homeroom started, and yelled at everyone ELSE we could find. Currently, the count is Killers- 11 Goo Goo Dolls- 1. Not including Susie's and my votes.

And we're not letting it go just like that. As much as I would like to claim victory now, my blood is rushing and I am out to PROVE just how much BETTER the Killers are than the Goo Goo Dolls. So we will probably poll the entire school before we stop. We already asked a few teachers, and I wouldn't be surprised if our springing-out-of-no-where-and-shouting-the-question routine scared a few of them into hiding. But on blogs, I can't really scream, so you should be safe.

ANYWAY I decided to make a poll about it. It won't settle much, but like I mentioned before- ADRENALINE RUSH. Sadly, this website only lets you have one poll at a time, so the cheese one had to go. Oh well. Anyway, VOTE, so I can prove Susie wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mucho gracias!

P.S. Sorry if this seems badly written. If you haven't figured out why yet, read the words that are in all capitals in the second sentence of the last paragraph.

No comments:

Post a Comment