Monday, January 12, 2009

I Shall Predict Your Fuuuuutuuuuure...

Greetings, friendies, strangers, and all!

As you can see by the lack of awards and definitions, this is no ordinary blog. It is, sadly, just an update, but no worries! This is an announcement filled to the brim with joy and wonder!

Do you remember the blog about fortune cookies? Well, I have decided to harness my very own, fortune-telling powers and gaze into my crystal ball each time I blog. I will then predict a very extreme future for all you readers, which you will then all magically experience five minutes later, because that is the way of the fortune teller. These fortunes are pretty much guaranteed to be more accurate and less mumbo-jumbo than the ones you get from Chinese resturants.

Your first fortune ever: You shall be hit by a railroad sign. Don't ask why. The Great Blogzini says its meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment