Sunday, May 24, 2009

Gather 'Round, Chill'uns...

Vacillating- indecisive, unclear, waffling, etc.

The Walking Dictionary's Definition of the Day Award goes to: online quizzes!

Let me spin you chill'uns a yarn, naw: Once up'n a time, in a galaxy far away, I went online to a popular site by the name o' Facebook. Naw, this here Facebook had a good amoun' o' quizzes on 'er, so I tried a few out for myself. Some o' 'em were fantastic! Dead-on, even. But some o' 'em were so far off I couldn'ta reached 'em with a 15 foot long pole! Why, I remember the day I......

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......................

Wha'? Wha' happen'd? Oh, yeah. My story. So, that there's why you should never climb a mountain with a pit bull. Naw, get outta here!

...
...
...
...
...

Oh, come on! Didn't you just love my imitation of an elderly redneck? No? Well... I suppose it was a little annoying. But hey! You should be proud I can still be so creative, what with all this blogging I'm doing! I believe it's been three days in a row now? And you didn't believe I could do it, did you?

But anyway, back to online quizzes. Ol' Grampa Joe had a point up there. I took a bunch of quizzes yesterday (for very important scientific research... certainly not because I was bored or anything) and got a variety of answers. Some were, well, dead-on, like the one that said my stereotype was a nerd. But then some were... simply amusing.

Example: I took a "Which Book Are You?" quiz a few days ago, thinking it would be fun, seeing as my friend got Winnie the Pooh as her answer. But when I took it? It told me I was THE TELL-TALE HEART!!! Because I'm CREEPY AND MYSTERIOUS!!!!!!!!!! I am NOT creepy or mysterious in the slightest! But according to a few of my friends, I am mysterious to people who I don't talk to in class. I'm not mysterious to them! I'm just the quiet one! But SOMEONE just wasn't satisfied with that answer, and just HAD to go around asking RANDOM PEOPLE I HAVE NEVER TALKED TO if they thought I was mysterious. The count is currently 10 For, 12 Against. Yeah, that's right.

Moving on. Another quiz I took today was the Rorschach Test, which is the thing with the little inkblots. Except it had inkblots in your result, not the questions. Whatever, I don't get it. But it told me I was tormented!!! Me! Tormented! Here, I can post the exact result:

You live a semi-normal life on the outside, but on the inside you have problems. Most of your life will be a long and painful trip, but at some point you will find happiness, so hang in there.

Problems. Long and painful trip. And they expect me to hang in there?!?!?!?! Losers. The people who make these quizzes are like the people who make fortune cookies. They have no idea what they're talking about.

The Great Blogzini predicts: You will experiance a blinding flash of white light, then realize that, by some unknown miracle, you have accepted the fact that brownies are awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment