Sunday, December 21, 2008

Oooooh...Magic Cookies....

Teleportation- to transport an object by telekinesis.

The Walking Dictionary's Definition of the Day Award goes to: The alien cookies that are slowly eating my brain.

I love when wonderful things you don't expect happen. Like receiving a chocolate chip cookie for breakfast in the morning. I mean, who can go wrong with chocolate chip cookies?!?!?!?! But I don't think I have ever seen one that could teleport before.


That is right. I believe I have stumbled upon the greatest scientific discovery since sliced bread. For this morning, as I sat trying to think of some random thing to blog about, I looked to my left. And there, to my astonishment, was a chocolate chip cookie, sitting smack-dab in the center of the table.

Now, my father claims to have put the cookie there while I was zoned out, and that I just didn't notice. But I do not think my senses of observation are so totally useless, and therefore believe that something worthy of its own science fiction storyline is coming to Earth.

Prepare yourselves, readers; what I am about to tell you is classified, and of the utmost importance. It is my theory that our home planet is being taken over by (gulp) TELEPORTING COOKIES!!! There is no other explanation. Cookies do not randomly pop out of nowhere, especially not at breakfast time, unless they are possessed by alien life forms! It just occurred to me that, despite the odd circumstances surrounding it, I ATE that mysterious cookie this morning. What does this mean? Am I slowly being taken over by the alien life form? GASP! Maybe that is the plan all along! These teleporting cookies come into our homes, looking chocolate-y and delicious, so we eat them, and they take over our minds!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

My father's mind must already be taken over! That's why he tried to cover it up!

Beware readers: I warned you from the start this blog would be random.


No comments:

Post a Comment