Tuesday, April 28, 2009

HELP! We need somebody! HELP! Not just anybody!

Super- divine, powerful, great, etc.

The Walking Dictionary's Definition of the Day Award goes to: batteries!!!!!

Oh, COME ON, people!! Batteries! How can you NOT agree? Batteries are what sustain us in the twenty-first century. Those little portable packs of energy give us the power to play extremely important video games, watch life-changing episodes of Oprah and Dr. Phil, and blend ourselves a blueberry banana smoothie all at the same time. It's simple, really; whoever invented the battery, if they're still alive, must be a...a... I don't know. They're probably more than a trillionare by now!

If you still don't believe in the power of that lovely little thing called the battery, take a gander at this lovely little drawing by yours truly. (Yes, I do realize I said "lovely little" twice. It was intentional.)




The Great Blogzini predicts: You shall be captured by a little man in green with a thick mustache and held hostage on top of a building.

4 comments:

  1. I BELIEVE!!! I BELIEVE IN THE POWER!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, my gosh. that's amazing. great drawing of a super battery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would just like to say that as I was reading your blog, "Human" came up on shuffle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Then Superbattery will save you when you're in trouble, Andie.

    Thank you ever so much Kenzie. You have no idea how infrequently I get complimented on my artwork.

    I apparently "cursed" Mary Ruth's iPod too, so whenever I am around her, all of her Killers songs pop up. *shrugs*

    ReplyDelete